Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The weather these past few days have been so Delicious! I have been able to drive with the windows down, it feels so good to have the wind smack my face as I drive down the road.
Tomorrow morning I have to be somewhere by 8, so I plan on getting coffee, or something and enjoying my 30 minute drive out to Comstock tomorrow at sunrise (What time does the sun rise anyway?)
I can't wait until Spring! You can already feel the healing outside... you can smell it. When I step out side I can smell the grass trying so hard to come back alive again, to let us enjoy it.
But now my hopes of spring are thrust down, by the freezing rain on this cold, windy, dark night. One thing you must never forget when you life in Michigan, You are not guaranteed another [sunny] day.

No comments: