Friday, January 02, 2009

Kalamazoo New Year's Fest! 2008!

Last year (haha),
I went down town Kalamazoo to the New Years Festival!
It was great, there was a Magician, a Trumpet Quartet, I got to see the Crawl Space Eviction (The most well known Comedy Improv group from Kalamazoo), Ebeneezer, a Yo-Yo-Master, a few bands and many other things!!!

They also had a few places INSIDE that you could stop and get something to eat, I had a Hot Dog and some Root Beer, it was great.

Then, when it was getting close to mid-night, an announcer would let us know at 11:45, 11:50, 11:55, 11:57, 11:59 and then we did a ten second count down, and right at midnight the fireworks went off... it was great!

A lot of my friends were down there, and my whole family was there also. It was a great time and a lot of party!

You should definitely go next year.

www.newyearsfest.com

No comments: